SEAMS camp dates and applications
Do you want to meet other students like you, be inspired and discover the possibilities maths and science have to offer? Get involved in SEAMS!
SEAMS gives you the chance to:
- Get a head start on your maths and science VCE subjects
- Attend camps at Monash University and the University of Melbourne during your school holidays
- Connect with other students who share your interests, and make new friends
- Experience university life first-hand
- Explore the options available for your future
- Get ongoing support online and invitations to special events throughout the year.
All meals and activities are provided, and there is no cost to participate.
SEAMS is offered to VCE students at our partner schools in Victoria studying Maths Methods and Chemistry or Physics in the year of participation.
Year 11 camp will be held at Monash University on 20-22 January 2020.
Year 12 camp will be held at the University of Melbourne on 21-23 January 2020.
How to apply
There are two parts to the SEAMS application. Both must be completed for your application to be considered.
- Part A: Download this application pack. Complete both sides of the application form and submit it to the SEAMS office by Friday 15 November 2019. To submit, you can scan the form or take a clear photo of it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail it to the address on the form. Applications sent by mail must be posted by Friday 8 November 2019 to ensure they reach our office by the due date.
- Part B: Fill out the online component of the application at monash.civicore.com/seamsApplicant by Friday 15 November 2019.
When you have submitted both Parts A and B, your application will be complete.
Applications close Friday 15 November 2019.