Labour and Employment Law
Specialist Master of Laws in Labour and Employment Law
Master the laws regulating industrial and employee relations
The Monash University Master of Laws’s Labour and Employment Law specialisation equips students with a thorough theoretical and practical grounding in the laws regulating employee relations. This includes labour law as well as the laws around employee management, occupational health and safety, digital workplaces, investigations and discrimination.
Suitable for: Graduates interested in developing or enhancing a specialist career in employment law, human resources and management for the public sector, corporations, trade unions and employer associations.
- Advanced evidence and proof in litigation
- Current issues in workplace law
- Overview of international human rights law
- Law of employee relations
- Competition law
- Forensic evidence: Law, science, medicine and technology
- Negotiation and influence: Strategy and skills
- Workplace investigations and misconduct
- Digital workplace law
- Law of workforce management
- Law in the age of Artificial Intelligence
Read about all units available for study in the Monash LLM.