Public Sector Governance and Regulation
Specialist Master of Laws in Public Sector Governance and Regulation
Master the laws regulating the public sector
The Public Sector Governance and Regulation specialisation equips students to develop a thorough theoretical and practical grounding in laws relevant to government and the processes and products of government regulation.
Suitable for: Graduates interested in developing or enhancing specialist careers in the government and regulatory sector or as barristers or solicitors focusing on the laws affecting government and public bodies.
Units that count towards a specialisation in Public Sector Governance and Regulation
- Advanced evidence and proof in litigation
- Current issues in workplace law
- Overview of international human rights law
- Law of employee relations
- Competition law
- Forensic evidence: Law, science, medicine and technology
- Negotiation and influence: Strategy and skills
- Workplace investigations and misconduct
- Digital workplace law
- Law of workforce management
- Law in the age of Artificial Intelligence
Read about all units available for study in the Monash LLM.