Contract employment matters

If you feel your legal rights under an employment or alternative contract have been breached, Monash-Oakleigh Legal Service (MOLS) may be able to assist you to enforce your rights or seek compensation.

In straightforward contractual matters, we can assist in negotiating with your employer, former employer or the other party to a contract, by assisting you to draft correspondence, or if the matter goes to court we can help prepare you for the hearing.

If the matter is more complex, MOLS can provide a referral to a private solicitor or relevant organisation.

Please bring a copy of your contract with you to your appointment.