Social security matters

Monash-Oakleigh Legal Service can assist with legal issue arising from your dealings with Centrelink. We can help you:

  • Apply for review of a social security decision
  • Negotiate with Centrelink
  • Prepare an application to the Social Security Appeals Tribunal
  • By answering questions relating to your welfare rights
  • By providing a referral to an appropriate private solicitor or organisation.

Please bring any relevant documentation and correspondence from Centrelink to your appointment.