How will you partner with Monash Law?
1. Collaborate on research
Find a Monash Law expert to collaborate across disciplines and universities, as well as with government, legal professionals, and other industry and community organisations.
2. Sponsor a named research centre
This legacy sponsorship opportunity provides the chance to make a real change to the law and wider community. Your name or organisation will be showcased as one which is dynamic, innovative and enduring.
3. Establish a professional chair
An endowed chair has the profile and prominence to contribute to meaningful research and affect real change in the community.
4. Sponsor a Professional in Residence
Sponsoring a professional in residence positions your organisation as a thought leader in a particular area of law, as well as increasing your corporate social responsibility (CSR) capabilities.
5. Sponsor a PhD student from your organisation
Graduate Research Industry Partnerships (GRIPs) provide opportunities for organisations to sponsor a PhD student working within their business on research projects that provide tangible outcomes and a direction forward for both your organisation and academia.
Do you want to develop your organisation's legal skills?
Designed for lawyers and non-lawyers, Monash Law's Executive Education program offers you the benefits of in-depth legal knowledge without the requirement to take on a full course load or complete assessment.
Why learn with Monash Law?
- Create a bespoke program to meet the specific learning needs of your organisation
- You'll learn from the best of the best at one of the leading law schools in Australia
- Focus on tangible outcomes and real-world applications
- Access to the full resources of Monash – Australia’s largest university – at your disposal
Your choice of unit may also be eligible for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
How will you help create the next generation of lawyers?
1. Sponsor a Legal Clinic
Make a real impact in our community, improve access to justice, and provide invaluable real-world legal experience to law students. Learn more about Monash Law's pioneering Clinical Legal Education program.
2. Co-deliver a Law Elective Unit
Embed your name and reputation in the consciousness of current and future generations of the Monash Law community.
3. Sponsor the Global Legal Hackathon
Monash Law is a proud local host of the annual Global Legal Hackathon which takes place simultaneously worldwide. Support a dynamic weekend as participants work together to find tech solutions to real problems faced by the law or legal profession.
4. Sponsor a Student Leadership Program
Mentor some of the brightest students and position your organisation as a leader in the future of the profession.