Seminar Series: Corporate Criminal Responsibility
- 26 February 2020 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Monash University Law Chambers, 555 Lonsdale Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Register here:
The Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) is holding a series of seminars in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane to provide an update and to encourage additional feedback into the inquiry of Australia’s corporate criminal responsibility regime.
The seminars will be led by an expert panel focusing on the ALRC’s proposed model of corporate regulation, the attribution of criminal responsibility to corporations and individual liability for corporate fault, while also discussing other aspects of the proposals.
The interactive seminars present the opportunity to summarise the submissions received, indicate the ALRC’s potential direction following those submissions and to seek further feedback on the position the ALRC may adopt in its Final Report.
Melbourne Seminar Panel:
- The Hon Justice SC Derrington, ALRC
- The Hon Justice RJ Bromwich, ALRC
- Professor Liz Campbell, Monash University
- Professor Jonathan Clough, Monash University
- Michael Wyles QC, Barrister
The Melbourne Seminar is co-hosted with the Transnational Criminal Law Group.