Our cutting-edge research addresses key challenges in criminal law and justice. It is policy and practice-relevant, and is locally important while transcending regional and national borders. Our work is doctrinal, socio-legal, and interdisciplinary.
Our research centres on these themes:
- transnational corporate criminal liability and accountability
- transnational enforcement
- the intersection of criminal law and social justice
- the criminal trial, including improving courtroom communication and practice
- criminal law and technology