2019 CEPA Conference Call for Abstracts and Early Registration
- 31 October 2019 at 9:00 am – 31 October 2019 at 9:00 am
- Monash University Clayton Campus (Lecture theatres S1-6)
- Open to:
- Register here:
- Alumni; Conferences & Exhibitions; Engineering; Future student events; Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science; Public lectures; Science; Seminars & Workshops; General
The CEPA committee would like to announce that the call for abstracts and registration is now open.
The 9th Annual CEPA conference is an unmissable opportunity for students to share and present their work to the wider community. The conference provides the opportunity for young researchers, academics and industrial representatives to discuss solutions to current challenges and issues faces by modern society.
For the first time, the CEPA conference will be opened to all students from different disciplines and different universities to highlight the encompassing and interdisciplinary nature of engineering research, and showcasing how young researchers are solving global issues.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following topics:
- Fuels and Energy
- Biotechnology and Bioprocesses
- Food Technology
- Renewable and Sustainable Engineering
- CEPA Conference Committee
- Chemical Engineering Postgraduate Association (CEPA)