Intercampus shuttle bus
Monash students and staff can use the free Intercampus Shuttle Buses to travel between campuses.
COVID-19 operating schedule
- The Peninsula to Frankston Station shuttle bus service will operate until 4 December 2020.
- The Clayton to Peninsula shuttle bus will commence operating on a reduced timetable until 4 December 2020.
- The Clayton to Caulfield shuttle bus is not currently operating.
Please refer to the PTV Journey Planner for alternative public transport options.
Conditions of use
General conditions of use
- The shuttle bus services are free to use.
- Staff and students must be able to produce their M-Pass ID on request.
- There are a limited number of seats; seats are allocated on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- Children under four are welcome on the buses if travelling with a Monash student or staff member.
For property lost on one of the shuttle buses please contact Quinces on 8506 2700 or Monash Connect on 9902 6011
This page was last updated 03 Dec 2020.