How to Pay
You can pay your parking infringement notice
- Phone: 03 9058 6633
- Post to: GPO Box 425 Melbourne, 3001
If you get a fine, you can't pay it on campus.
View your infringement online
If you wish to apply to have the decision to serve the infringement notice internally reviewed by Monash University and/or the authorised agent of Monash University you or a person acting on your behalf may do so by applying via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please supply reply postal address.
All appeals need to be in writing as per legislation only one application tor internal review will be considered. Please address all correspondence to
GPO Box 425
Melbourne VIC 3001
Tenix are open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (except public holidays)
Read the sign, avoid a fine
To avoid a parking fine:
- obey the signs where you park
- check the time limits on metered spaces
- display your parking ticket or permit clearly
- only park in a permit zone that matches your permit type
- don't park in spaces for the disabled without a disability permit.
- don't copy, modify or falsify a parking ticket or permit
- don’t park in loading zones unless you are entitled to do so, and then only for the prescribed period of time
- if you drive to campus in different vehicles, put your permit in a clear plastic cover for switching between vehicles – you can get permit pouches from Monash Connect.