Monash has four main Australian campuses across Melbourne, at Caulfield, Clayton, Parkville and Peninsula. Study Abroad and Exchange students usually study at Clayton, our largest campus, or Caulfield. The Parkville campus is available to Pharmacy students only. Learn more about our Australian locations.
Getting involved on campus
Getting involved on campus is easy with lots of clubs and associations, volunteering opportunities, and sports events. Check the following Monash campus pages for opportunities to participate in life on campus.
- Clubs, societies and groups for a range of different interests at each campus
- Student associations at Monash which organise events, activities and initiatives on campus
- Non-residential colleges which offer a collegial experience for those not living on campus
- Monash Sport facilities including a gym, indoor and outdoor sporting courts and a swimming pool
- Social Sport, or intermural sporting teams
- Sporting teams and clubs for a wide range of sports and activities, including eSports
- Volunteer at Monash or through external programs
Learn more about campus life here.
We also have a range of support services available for students - find out more here.
Monash Overseas and Exchange Club (MOVE)
The Monash Overseas and Exchange Club, or MOVE for short, is a university club for students who are currently on Study Abroad or Exchange at Monash, or local students who have been or are interested in studying overseas.
MOVE organises regular social events and unique Melbourne experiences and day trips for its members both in orientation week and throughout the semester. Visit their Facebook page here to find out more about their upcoming events and activities.
Now that you know about ways to get involved on campus, click the buttons below to learn more about support services available to students, and your options for accommodation while studying at Monash.