Indigenous Traineeship Program
Your pathway to a career at Monash University. Apply to be part of Monash's Indigenous Traineeship Program.
What's in it for you?
Based across our Melbourne campuses, the Indigenous Traineeship Program allows you to:
- Gain paid employment at HEW 4 ($65,753 pa + super) level on a 2 year contract
- Develop practical work skills
- Complete a diploma qualification
- Have the opportunity of ongoing employment upon successful completion of your traineeship
Key dates 2019:
- Applications close: Sunday 16 June
- Interviews: Tuesday 25 June
- Outcomes notified: Friday 28 June
- Traineeship commences: July 2019
For further information, or to apply, please contact:
Yulendj Indigenous Strategy and Engagement Team
Ph: (03) 9905 9034