Caulfield, Matheson and Peninsula are open, Pharmacy and Law to reopen on 1 June, Hargrave-Andrew on 8 June,but they are only open to Monash staff and students (ID required). Your database access as Alumni is unaffected. All current loans you may have will not be due back until 16 July 2020.
Monash alumni enjoy free access to selected databases and the physical collections.
If you're a Monash graduate and haven’t been a Library member before, complete the Online Membership Application Form so we can set you up and you can start enjoying free access.
As an alumni Library member, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Access to selected alumni databases via this link
- Borrowing privileges at any of our Australian libraries
- Up to 30 items for two weeks (journals and high-demand or restricted loan material excluded)
- Receive an email alert a few days before the end of your loan period.
- Many items will be automatically renewed up to 52 weeks, provided no requests are placed on an item by another user during this time.
- Find out more about borrowing including monitoring your loans, due dates, requests and returning items.
- Selected alumni databases
- Monash Alumni Page
- Monash Australian libraries
- Library opening hours
- Giving to the Library
- Alumni discounts from Monash University Publishing
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone +61 3 9905 5054