Monash alumni enjoy complimentary access to selected databases and the physical collections from 1 January 2020.
Current alumni members of the Library can continue using their existing login for databases access and/or their membership card for borrowing physical material.
If you haven't physically borrowed from us before and now wish to do so, please email us to request a library card and nominate a campus library to collect your card.
If you haven’t been a Library member before, complete the Online Membership Application Form so we can set you up and you can start enjoying free access.
As an alumni library member, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Access to selected databases via this link
- Borrowing privileges at any of our Australian libraries (for alumni who are residents of Victoria, Australia).
- Up to 30 items for two weeks (journals and high-demand or restricted loan material excluded)
- Receive an email alert a few days before the end of your loan period.
- Many items will be automatically renewed up to 52 weeks, provided no requests are placed on an item by another user during this time.
- Find out more about borrowing including monitoring your loans, due dates, requests and returning items.
- Comprehensive Alumni Library Guide
- Selected Electronic Resources can only be accessed via this portal
- Monash Alumni Page
- Monash Australian libraries
- Library Opening Hours
- Giving to the Library
- Alumni discounts from Monash University Publishing
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone +61 3 9905 5054