Quick Introduction to LabArchives video
If you are new to LabArchives, this short video provides an overview on how to utilise key tools when starting to use LabArchives. This video covers:
- How to create Notebooks, Folders, Pages;
- How to manage your Notebook;
- How to add an entry (Rich Text, MS Word etc);
- Uploading photos and files into the notebook (Drag and drop, attachments etc);
- Each entry is time-stamped and date-stamped (keeps all historical versions);
- Giving access to the Notebook or different parts of the Notebook (Edit, Read-only, no access etc).
New Users should create a "Test Folder" to practice utilising the key features in the video above.
A more comprehensive Training Video can be found under Other Training Materials.