Publications and presentations
- Small steps to building research data management capability: the Monash University Library Research Data Collections Project. [pdf 1.17mb] Poster presented by Paula Todd, Jacqueline Waylen and Kerry Murphy at eResearch Australasia, 2011.
- From Silo To Systematic: A New Approach To Building Research Data Management Skills At Monash University. [pdf 672kb] Poster presented by Sam Searle and Lyn Torres at eResearch Australasia, 2011.
- Research data policy at Monash. [pdf 703kb] Presented by Wilna Macmillan and Sam Searle at University of Sydney Research Data Management Policy Summit, 2011.
- University libraries and research data management: developing knowledge, skills and careers. [pdf 675kb] Presented by Sam Searle at Council of Australian University Librarians meeting, 2011.
- Building skills and toolkits for the research data interviews : learnings from the Monash University Library Research Data Collections Project. [pdf 641kb] Poster presented by Paula Todd, Jacqueline Waylen and Julie McCulloch at eResearch Australasia, 2010.
- Data management outreach and professional development at Monash University: lessons learned and future directions. [pdf 2.5mb] Presented by Sam Searle at eResearch Australasia, 2010.
- Not drowning, ingesting: dealing with the research data deluge at an institutional level. [pdf 484kb] Presented by Andrew Harrison and Sam Searle at VALA, 2010.