Returning Monash student discount
The Faculty of Arts is proud to offer a 15% fee discount for domestic applicants who have completed any Monash undergraduate degree(s) in the last 12 months who undertake Arts Masters course (full list below). This is an opportune time to consider postgraduate studies at a Group of Eight (Go8) university and take your career to the next stage.
- Master of Applied Linguistics
- Master of Bioethics
- Master of Communications and Media Studies
- Master of Cultural and Creative Industries
- Master of International Development Practice
- Master of International Relations
- Master of International Sustainable Tourism Management
- Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies
- Master of Journalism
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Strategic Communications Management
Find out more and view the course guide.
Please note, the discount is currently available for students commencing in semester 2 2020, semester 1 2021, or semester 2 2021.
The discount does not apply for students who receive a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), or who enrol in the Master of Environment and Sustainability, or any of the Bachelor’s/Master’s program combinations.