Monash Peninsula Activity & Recreation Centre
The $12.8 million, six star energy rated Monash Peninsula Activity and Recreation Centre (MPARC) has been open since 2012.
The centre not only further enhance the campus's 'Healthy Active Community' theme, it also provide specialised teaching and learning spaces and facilities for public use.
As well as a large fitness centre and a group fitness studio, the centre has a two court multi-purpose stadium with viewing platforms, an exercise science testing lab and a movement and performance studio.
Community Health and Fitness Centre
- Weights Gym and cardio zone
- Group fitness classes including Les Mills and Zumba
- Specialised group classes including Older Adults, Access Fitness, Enhancing Strokcare and MS Fitness classes
- Sport competitions including basketball, Futsal (indoor soccer) and netball (mixed and women's competitions)
- Court hire including badminton, basketball, netball and volleyball
- Social badminton on Friday evenings 6pm - 8pm
Sport and Fitness Testing
- VO2 max and lactate testing
- Movement and video analysis
- Individual and team sport testing and profiling
Community Venue Hire
- Small and large meeting rooms with kitchen facilities
- Dance studio
- Full AV setup with wireless internet throughout the building
For further information, contact Monash Sport Peninsula on 9904 4496 or email firstname.lastname@example.org