Riding a motorcycle is a great way to get to Monash University and free parking is available in motorcycle areas on all campuses.
When riding a motorcycle to a Monash University campus, please follow these simple rules:
- When looking for a park, please consider how your choice might affect people with limited vision or mobility.
- Please park at least one motorcycle wheel diameter back from the road kerb to give pedestrians easy access to and from the road.
- Please do not:
- ride on footpaths or grassed areas near campus buildings, please switch off your motorbike and walk it in these areas.
- park on nature strips, garden beds or grassed areas.
- park opposite any areas reserved for people with disabilities, buses, taxis or vehicle loading.
- park on or near service access points, such as electrical supply boxes, fire hydrants, manhole covers, post boxes or rubbish bins.
- obstruct building entrances, emergency or other exits, or park beneath building stairwells.
You may be issued with an infringement notice for parking any vehicle, including a motorcycle, in violation of both state and Monash parking rules. See Parking rules for more information.
Visit our maps page for information on how to get to our campuses within the Melbourne area, you can also download campus maps that show where you can park.