Key Faculty Metrics 2018
Student fees and Commercial income
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Higher degree by research
- Monash Science is ranked the best university in Australia for Chemistry according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings*.
- The Times Higher Education World University Rankings has ranked our Schools of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematical Sciences, Physics and Astronomy within the top 100 (THE Rankings, 2018).
- The Times Higher Education World University Rankings has ranked our Schools of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematical Sciences, Physics and Astronomy within the top 100.
- And our academics’ high-impact research has contributed to Monash University’s Number 1 ranking in the prestigious Nature Index.
- In the latest Excellence in Research for Australia national research evaluation framework, the School of Physics and Astronomy achieved the highest rating of 5 in all assessed Fields of Research and an overall rating of 5. Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences Statistics, Plant Biological, Zoology and Environment Science and Management achieved 5. This indicates that our research is well above world standard.
* Academic Ranking of World Universities, QS World Rankings 2018.