Robert Street Doctoral Prize in Physics
In honour of Professor Robert Street, Foundation Professor of Physics at Monash University, an annual prize is awarded to the best PhD thesis in the School of Physics and Astronomy at Monash University. This annual prize is known as the Robert Street Doctoral Award. The first award was presented in December 2012.
- Dr Graham White (2017) Aspects of particle cosmology with an emphasis on baryogenesis
- Dr Freda Werdiger (2016) Argand-plane mappings induced by complex scalar wavefields
- Dr Samuel Eastwood (2015) Singularimetry: phase measurement using vortices and caustics
- Dr Ben Farmer (2014) Epistemic probability and naturalness in global fits of supersymmetric models
- Dr Changxi Zheng (2013) Development and application of a III-V surface electron microscope
- Dr Kaye Morgan (2012) Studies in phase contrast x-ray imaging of biological interfaces